John Ndege & Co are not like most marketing firms.
- We don’t build fancy websites (that look good but don’t get you clients)
- We don’t create beautiful multi-page paper brochures (that nobody reads)
- We don’t do social media (at least not the way most people talk about it)
- We don’t wave our hands in the air and spout nonsensical marketing mantras
- We don’t work with every solicitor that knocks on our door
Here’s what we do…
We work with a select group of small and mid-size solicitors to advertise their businesses online and produce valuable leads and clients every single month. The result being they dominate their local markets and see a significant increase in revenue and profit.
It’s not uncommon for solicitors who work with us to see a 300%+ return in less than 90 days, without really changing anything in their practice. It’s all part of a marketing formula that has been developed over several years. We are so confident in our approach, that we offer a 90 day money back guarantee if a client is unsatisfied.
We don’t work with everyone – We work with solicitors where some part of their practice serves private individuals e.g. family, conveyancy, employment, criminal, wills and immigration law. We don’t work with larger firms (more than 50 solicitors).
If you want to grow your practice and get more valuable clients without, neglecting your case work, working longer hours or attending tedious networking events then apply and schedule a complimentary marketing strategy session. This is a 45 minute phone meeting where you will meet with John Ndege and discuss…
- Your marketing goals
- How you do your marketing today
- How to differentiate from the competition
- How to get more high quality leads
- How to increase your conversion rate from lead to client
There is no obligation to work with us after the call. It’s an opportunity for both of us to learn something and see if we could be a good fit.
About John Ndege, Managing Director – John Ndege & Co
Hello, my name is John Ndege and I lead John Ndege & Co.
Before John Ndege & Co I worked in Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook (in London and New York) and was responsible for millions of dollars in marketing spend. After Facebook I founded a software business in the investment industry and successfully grew to it profitably and acclaim. As a result I was awarded one of the “Top 10 People To Watch” in the wealth management industry by WealthManagement.com.
John Ndege and Mark Zuckerberg (Founder and CEO of Facebook)
I have been marketing businesses for over 10 years working across branding, website development, copywriting, direct mail, telephone sales scripts, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, A/B testing and cold calling.
Eventually, I was drawn to the legal profession after an article I read in the Law Society Gazette about the intense competition in the industry and the growing necessity of solicitors to differentiate themselves from other firms.
Given my past experience, and respect for the profession I decided to apply my skills to a select group of solicitors, so they could stand head and shoulders above their competition.
My personal and professional life are quite intertwined, which is normal for business owners and I am happy with that. You only have one life. I enjoy running (while listening to audiobooks), reading (business, philosophy and biographies) and having new experiences (food, travel, meeting people with stories to tell).
My wife and I in Yosemite National Park. We got married on June 18th 2016
One of my greatest obsessions is reading, often completing one book a week. My favourites include…
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Fooled By Randomness by Nassim Taleb
- Let the Trumpet Sound: A Life of Martin Luther King, Jr. by Stephen Oates
- Made In America by Sam Walton
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- Buffett: The Making of An American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
- On Managing Yourself by Peter Drucker
- The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt
- Dream Big by Cristiane Correa
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- A Guide To The Good Life: The Ancient Art Of Stoic Joy by William Irvine
- Sapiens: A Brief History Of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
Many parts of these books are relevant to the legal profession and I look forward to writing about them on my blog.
How To Pronounce “Ndege”
Let me save you some trouble. Ndege is a Swahili word from Kenya meaning “bird”.
It’s is pronounced “N-DEG-EH”. Three syllables not “nedge”.